Sunday, April 22, 2012

Yard Work

Today we headed over to the house nice and early even after having a wedding last night. Painting was definitely the last thing I wanted to do, but I know the faster we get this stuff done, the quicker we'll move in.  I finished the walls in both bedrooms and I even finished the ceiling of the loft too, which was a HUGE pain because of the height and also because I'm vertically challenged :/


While I painted, Adrian worked on the front and back yard with his parents.  The yard was so overgrown it was embarrassing!  It took a total of 4 hours to mow the lawn, trim the bushes and fertilize the grass.  We plan to do some major landscaping in the front and back but these are the short term fixes.  Below are some before and after shots.



BEFORE: Backyard


 AFTER: Backyard

 BEFORE: Bushes

AFTER: Bushes

1 comment: